Do You Need Personal Assistance Services to Maintain Employment?

The Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living (FACIL) is accepting applications for the JPPAS Program. The JPPAS Program provides monthly stipends to adult Floridians with disabilities who require personal assistance services to maintain employment.
Check out the links below to learn more about the program and the application!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.