We would like your assistance in increasing awareness of four new COVID-19 vaccination sites being established in partnership with the federal government in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville. These sites will open on March 3, 2021 and will operate 7 days per week, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Each site will administer 2,000 vaccines per day at the locations listed below. Additionally, each site will have two smaller, mobile satellite sites that will each conduct 500 vaccinations per day in underserved areas. You can find more information and a list of federally supported site locations here.
In addition, Executive Order 21-47 was filed yesterday. Effective March 3, 2021, individuals eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine include:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff.
- Persons 65 years of age and older.
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older.
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older.
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older.
Please share this information with your clients, partners, and communities and encourage eligible individuals to preregister with the statewide preregistration system by either calling each county’s designated phone number – complete list of phone numbers available on the COVID-19 Vaccines in Florida webpage or visiting MyVaccine.FL.gov. Onsite walk-up registration will also be available.