PARTNERS BUILD US ALL UP BECAUSE WE CANT’ DO IT ALONE! FAAST COMPILED HURRICANE IAN RESOURCES.. HERE
FAAST is here to provide information about the resources available to help you and your family during this difficult time of need. Please see below for a list of resources available. We are in this together.
1. Florida Special Needs Registry is for individuals with special needs who require assistance during a disaster and to enroll for assistance in future disasters. https://ecs.page.link/DrMvj
2. The FAAST New Horizon Loan Program (NHLP) provides loans to Floridians with disabilities to acquire assistive technology. https://ecs.page.link/oYNEK
3. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) assists needy families with children to help foster economic security and stability. Provides monthly cash payments and a wide range of services, including those that promote job preparation, work, and marriage.
4. FEMA Disaster Assistance – Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams (DSAT) are working in the hardest hit communities to assist survivors in registering for assistance. https://ecs.page.link/UpLwe
5. FAAST Short-Term Loans – FAAST provides short-term loans of assistive technology devices to individuals, employers, public agencies, or others seeking to meet the needs of targeted individuals and entities. https://ecs.page.link/p3n8a
6. Centers for Independent Living – Contact your local center for independent living. Several CIL locations are currently working with the American Red Cross, FEMA, and other emergency response partners to provide disability-related resources. https://ecs.page.link/s2ak8
Disability Achievement Center serves Pinellas and Pasco Counties. Contact us at (727) 539-7550 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See our website at www.mydacil.org.
7. Red Cross Hurricane Ian Relief – The Red Cross is focusing on providing safe shelter, meals, and emotional support for many people who have been affected by Hurricane Ian. https://ecs.page.link/LNQFL